Can you imagine all I’ve seen? (at Exchange LA)
Morning walk: in search of inspiration… (at Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM))
Magical Key lime pie! (at Parkers’ Lighthouse)
Life is short–make the most of the time you have… RIP #JerryBus 1933-2013 #Lakers (at JW Marriott LA Live)
It’s true, there are things better left unsaid, especially early in the dating process. Your goal should be to find out as much information about your date as possible to help you determine if he is, or can be a great man for you. Never be afraid to ask important questions, questions that help you assess whether he’s the right man for you. Then listen actively to his response. And when it comes to sharing, remember less is Always more. Here are 5 things you should NEVER talk about on a date:
1. Illnesses, Disorders, Syndromes or Flaws that you (or family members) may have. The best way to dry up your dating pool is to pollute it with the toxins in your gene pool.
2. Intestinal or Gynecological Issues. Things that go into your body (like great food, drinks, or knowledge) = SEXY conversation. Things that go out of your body (like discussing foods that make you gassy) = NOT
3. Always avoid discussing anything negative about your mother. Men assume that your mother is the blueprint for how you will look and conduct yourself as you get older, so if you can’t say something nice about her, don’t say anything at all.
4. All the things you WON’T DO in the bedroom. Stubbornness and an unwillingness to be everything he needs is a definite recipe for dating disaster, so when in doubt, say, “I’ve never tried that.”
5. On a date, never ever discuss wild sexual experiences that don’t involve other women or inanimate objects. He knows you have a past, but that still won’t stop him from imagining you are innocent–it’s ok to let him dream a while longer.Love isn’t easy, but the process is a bit more bearable if you know the areas to avoid. Good luck and Happy Valentines Day!
#Hearts for #Valentines day… How many hearts can you count? (at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes)
Enjoying #Orlando; reminded of younger, simpler days… (at Walt disney world entrance arch)
Is dating deadly?! It can be if you’re not prepared! With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, here are the dating dangers far too many people fall victim to. Understand these deadly sins and how to fix them in your life before you go out and you’ll avoid the fire and brimstones of dating and relationships.
I Got To Talk To “Courtship Consultant” Brandon Aki
Read more: I Got To Talk To “Courtship Consultant” Brandon Aki - Woman’s Day
Hey guys, are you ready for this? If you’re thinking about proposing this New Year’s Eve, JenningsWire queried the romance pros and asked for their best ideas on how to pop the question on New Year’s Eve.